Monday, October 20, 2008

Education Education Education

Perhaps if I throw the word education in the title and sporadically throughout the posting then I will escape the filter for a few more days. Education is the reason for the season. Education spurs off fun words like educators and educational and even edutopia. Perhaps the remainder of my postings will be more conscious of the use of the word education. I wouldn't want any of my readers to miss out on the connections between my thoughts and education. They are almost all about EDUCATION even if the title hasn't included the word in the past. I will carefully consider each title in the future to make sure that I reference education. I wouldn't want to stray too far away from the purpose of this educator's blog. Perhaps I should change the title to Something about Education to Share!

But most importantly, perhaps I shouldn't rant and just be okay with the fact that my educational blog has been unblocked. I'm thrilled. Now if I only had more time to share my educational thoughts in my blog...

No comments: